Elements Viewer Quick Start Guide
Installing and launching CTRL Elements
1. Make sure you have SteamVR installed. You can download and install it from here. To install SteamVR you will also need the Steam application and a Steam account. You can create a Steam account for free when you have installed Steam.
2. Make sure your VR headset is properly set up. You can find a list of compatible VR headsets here.
3. Download and install CTRL Hub from here.
4. Log in to CTRL Hub with your Viewer account.
5. Install Elements from CTRL Hub.
6. Click “Open in VR” to launch Elements!